Monday, July 4, 2011

A dreamy smile

Alhamdulillah, I've just finished my pre-medic course and I'm quite satisfied with it. There's a lot of things that I learned and it contribute me a lot towards positive personal growth. From my colleague to lecturers, they are all awesome except for the hot college and no sleeping pillow. Insyaallah I'll pursue my studies in this local university on this September. I surely don't care about others perception about Uitm. The phrase 'every mushroom cloud has a silver lining'. It simply means every single thing on earth has their own goodness and so do the scarcities. I personally hold on to the phrase as my principal in life.


Today's my first day at home and yet I'm still fuzzy what should I do in 2 months holiday before going to college. Hurm. I should be happy because I can gather around with my 7 family members at home. Next month my sister will taking a flight from University of Al-Azhar back home. After that, we can see everyone's smile and have an unforgettable Ramadhan's activities together. I always waiting for that moment. =)


What I should do on my holiday? Should I spare the times with my laptop's games, friends or even falling sleep all the time? Absolutely NO!! I need to focus on my future study. Of course there's still some hours to spare for that meaningless and waste things. Below are the list that I would like to do:


  • memorize some medical terminologies that were suggested by senior
  • learn more English vocabularies 
  • get some kemejas perhaps
  • watch a few movies such as Green Lantern, Transformers etc
  • yeah games!
  • spare time hanging with friends  
  • puasa and hari raya
  • .....


p/s: I'll update the list from time to time. =)