Tuesday, June 28, 2011

All Things Bright And Beautiful

Assalamualaikum (peace be upon you),


Hye guys... It's been a long time I'm not updating my poor blog. I'm just thinking how to spend my precious final week in Shah Alam before going back home. A friend of mine invited me to join him to Kuala Lumpur. wow! but still don't have good plan what we'll be doing there. Any suggestions? Hurm.. before that, I need to sit for an OSPE exam. I'allah there'll be no problems with that because it just a preparation exam. We just don't take it seriously. But still need to pass the test entirely.


Honestly, I do get bored and stressed with all the books. And then, I think about how to handle this stress. Sometimes, playing computer games such as Call Of Duty and Fifa 11 makes me better. I'm absolute an addictive gamer. Yeah.. a MAD gamer too.. When I'm completely boring, I like to put on my earphone listening to Owl City's songs. It sure does enjoying me. The lyrics are cute, mindless and atmospheric. With other musics I focus on it, but I don't need that for this leisurely Owl City's. I'd like to mention that, I've learn a lot of vocabularies too from this United States-originated singer




Seriously my watch shows 2.45am yet my eyes don't even get tired instead it still tickling me so that I can't fall asleep. Sometimes I feel like such an insomniac. I'll try drinking warm milk. Hopefully it makes me feel weary and sleepy. Good night then.

No comments:

Post a Comment